Sludge pumps are used in hydraulic transport when pump resistance to erosion and wear between water mixtures and steel parts is required.
The flow-through arrangement of flow-through pumps are made up of rubber-metal walls, a suction flange and an impeller covered with a layer of rubber. All of the parts are easily disassembled.
We offer linings for MF-type pumps in the following sizes:
|Pump type||Pump parts (ea.)|
The distinctions in the marking of the pumps are made up of the following components, e.g. MF 200 x 150, in which
MF – abbreviation for “machine: floatation”,
200 – nominal diameter of the suction flange in mm,
150 – nominal diameter of the output flange in mm,
Our company is constantly in search of new ideas for the use of rubber in industry. Our engineering department and laboratory with modern equipment allow us to adapt to the individual needs of our clients. We are able to create linings for every kind of pump, with maximum dimensions of: 2500 x 1800 x 700 mm.
Pump for use in:
Hydraulic transport of materials with abrasive properties such as metal ore, sand, coal, slag or ash
in the following applications:
- enrichment facilities for: metal ores, concentrates and post-floatation wastes,
- coal mining: heavy fluids and coal wastes,
- mining of mineral resources: common mineral products
- energy: slag, ash and sorbent in de-sulphurisation plants,
- limestone processing plant: limewater and clay,
- metallurgy: rolling mill scale and wastes,
- confectionery: beet cleaning plants,
- AAC production plants
- municipal wastes: sewage and rubbish.